Thousands of dieters struggling with weight loss have found the answers they needed with our simple and effective 800 Calorie HCG Diet with HCG Drops. It is the ideal solution for individuals with slow metabolisms who have difficulty losing weight. People with reduced thyroid function (hypothyroidism), hypertension, diabetes, or who take metabolism-slowing medication (usually anti-depressants) are also successful with HCG drops. If you have more than 25 lbs. to lose, our HCG drops may be your best choice. Depending on your starting weight, you can lose anywhere from 30 to 40 lbs. or more in 8 weeks.
All of our HCG products are prepared in Dr. Lipman’s Miami Laboratory in compliance with FDA Guidelines, which makes it the purest, most potent HCG available. We use only HCG hormone made in the United States.
New and Improved HCG Drops in 2019
In 2019 Dr. Lipman is offering his prescription HCG drops fortified with various lipotropics and metabolic boosters such as amino acids, African Mango, and Raspberry Ketones. All of these boosters are natural and organic. They increase metabolism and help control hunger and cravings. Fortified HCG Drops are ideal for individuals who have done the HCG diet in the past, have slow metabolisms due to thyroid issues, are over the age of 60, or have severe medical problems. Added lipotropics and metabolic boosters enhance nutrition to the body, increase mental clarity and protect muscle tissue from deterioration. Watch the video below and see which prescription HCG drops are the best for you.
Why Choose Fortified Prescription HCG Drops?
Improved HCG Drops Preparation
I have added 11 essential Amino Acids as well as Vitamin B 12 to a new, more potent HCG drops preparation. Here is how added amino acids can help you:
- Boost metabolism to burn fat and support the liver, heart, and kidneys
- Expel the excess ammonia and nitrogen from your body
- Help your energy levels, clarity of thought, and stamina
- Stabilize your metabolism to prevent weight regain
- Maximizes your weight loss and optimizes your diet experience
HCG drops can be personalized by adding lipotropics and metabolic boosters to enhance the formulation’s performance.
What are Amino Acids?
Amino Acids are the chemical units or “building blocks” of the body that make up proteins. Protein substances make up the muscles, tendons, organs, glands, nails, and hair. Growth, repair and maintenance of all cells are dependent upon them. Next to water, protein makes up the greatest portion of our body weight. Amino acids play a significant role in weight loss by supporting the fat-burning action of HCG, as well as stimulating your body to produce more fat-burning hormones.
Branched-chain amino acids — more commonly known as BCAAs — trigger muscle growth and prevent muscle breakdown. All proteins contain BCAAs, but you may prefer a specific BCAA supplement to increase your dietary intake. Dr. Caroline Cederquist, an expert in nutrition and weight loss, writes,
“women rarely eat enough protein to support healthy metabolism and muscle maintenance — and women who chronically diet may live in an even bigger deficit. Without protein and … adequate BCAA intake, you may struggle with fat loss — especially around the abdominal area, where it correlates most with chronic disease.”
The branched-chain amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine are widely marketed for weight loss. The link stems from limited research published in the 1990s, which suggested that combining BCAAs with a restricted-calorie diet promotes weight loss. One such study, published in the January 1997 issue of the International Journal of Sports Medicine, found that BCAAs caused significant weight loss in elite wrestlers when combined with calorie restriction.
What’s in the Fortified HCG Drops Kit?
Each HCG Drops kit contains
- Prescription-Strength HCG Drops (fortified with amino acids and vitamin B-12)
- Dr. Lipman’s User Manual for the New 800 Calorie HCG Diet
- 800 Calorie HCG Diet Instructional DVD
- HCG Diet Food Plan, Food Tracker, and Grocery List
- Dropper Syringe and Ketone Test Strips
- Access to Download Dr. Lipman’s 100 HCG Recipes eBook
- Free support from Dr. Lipman
Main Ingredient: Prescription Strength HCG
Amino Acids: Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Choline, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Threonine, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Tryptophan, L-Arginine, L-Cystine, L-Alanine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Glutemic Acid, Glycine, L-Histidine, L-Proline, L-Serine, L-Tyrosine
Other Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol (5%), Vegetable Glycerine, Sodium Chloride, Purified Water
What is the Difference Between HCG Injections and Prescription HCG Drops?
Prescription HCG Injections:
- Most potent form of HCG
- Most expensive preparation
- Injections can be painful or difficult for some (especially if you don’t like needles!)
- Some experience tenderness at the injection site
- Need to be self-administered once a day
- Most effective when the patient has large amounts of weight to lose (greater than 35 lbs.)
Prescription HCG Drops:
- Less expensive than HCG injections
- Equally as effective as HCG injections
- Easy and painless to use (especially if you don’t like needles!)
- Requires a higher dose and administration twice daily to offset lower absorption rates
Some preparations of HCG drops include lipotropics and metabolic boosters to enhance the formulation’s performance. This also provides the body with nutrition, protection, and increases metabolism. If you live a natural, holistic lifestyle, you’ll love this HCG option. The HCG drops formulation can be customized with these enhancements based on your metabolic needs.
Taking prescription HCG injections does not guarantee a better, more effective product or outcome. My success in treating patients with the 800 Calorie HCG Diet is based on using both HCG injections and drops. In the end, it’s the dedicated dieter that achieves the best results.
Product Statements & Warnings
- Do not use HCG if you are pregnant, breast feeding, or are trying to become pregnant
- Do not use HCG if you have a history of breast, uterine, cervical or ovarian cancer.
- This Product Contains L-Phenylalanine and should not be used by those with pre-existing pigmented melanoma (form of cancer), people with tardive dyskinesia, or people with phenylketonuria (PKU).
My HCG Preparations Do Not Contain: Yeast, Corn, Wheat, Gluten, Dairy products, Lactose, Soy, Egg, Sugar, Starch, Artificial Flavors, or Artificial Colors.