Miami Weight Loss App
Download Dr. Lipman’s Miami Diet Plan App
Dr. Lipman’s Miami Diet Plan Weight Loss App
Lose all the weight you want with Dr. Lipman’s new Miami Diet Plan weight loss app for iPhone, iPad, and Android. You can even view the app on your PC or Mac. Dr. Lipman offers both his low calorie Miami Diet Plan and his 800 Calorie HCG Diet in this app.
This weight loss app reviews the basics of Dr. Lipman’s three diet plans. You get individual food menus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner on each weight loss plan. It also includes the 7 Minute a Day Workout Plan, links to purchase diet foods and drinks, and answers questions about causes of hunger, cravings, artificial sweeteners, water retention, sleep problems, alcohol and weight loss, portion control, and slow metabolism. It also reviews many FDA-approved weight loss pills.
With over 100 screens, the app provides:
- Food menus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as snacks
- Links between the food menus and Dr. Lipman’s Amazon Storefront to purchase any hard to find foods
- Shopping lists of the best products and where to find them – including grocery stores such as Publix, Fresh Market, Costco, Whole Foods, Norman Brothers and more
- Reviews of food and meal delivery services
- Reviews of apps to track meals such as Lose It and My Fitness Pal
- Reviews of menus in fast food, casual, ethnic specialty, and formal restaurants to help you make the best choices
Download the App Today
What is a Low-Carb Diet?
A low carb diet limits carbohydrates — including sugar and carbs that quickly turn to sugar — such as bread, rice, pasta, and potatoes, as well as some fruits. These diets emphasize foods high in protein and low in “bad” fats. Dr. Lipman’s Miami Diet Plan Weight Loss App includes his low carb Miami Diet Plan and the ultra low carb New 800 Calorie HCG Plan.
The Value of Smartphone Weight Loss Apps
Smart phone apps give the user instant access to downloads, exercise plans, food menus, and shopping lists as well as food and exercise tracking plans. They make weight loss and maintenance much easier for the dieter by making everything you need just a few taps away. When it comes to losing weight, accountability is key — and smartphone apps can help with that. Research supports using apps to shed weight. A study from Northwestern University says that using a mobile app as part of your weight loss program can help you drop as much as 15 pounds – and keep it off for at least a year. Smartphone apps hold promise in supporting healthy behavior changes and weight management.